Thursday 9 January 2014

27. MyWaldorfstyleDolls' photostream

SOPHIE - Her eyes were wide open.If you want to find out what this photo has to do with Sophie, please visit my blog  http://mywaldorfstyledolls.blogspot.com/2013/12/24beauty-and-brave-little-doll.htmlSophie - a wonderful and brave little doll.SOPHIE When we returned home after morning walk, Sophie immediately came up to her cot.SOPHIE - Hold on, Sophie?!Take off at least your cap and shawl?SOPHIE - my little doll.
SOPHIE - And where's your bootee?SOPHIE - playing with her bootee.SOPHIE - dollplaying.Sophie - my new doll - who just appeared suddenly.Sophie. I listened to her endless stories about what happened in the morning, in the evening and at night. We have had such and alike talks since Sophie came to us.Here Sophie nestled herself in the sunlit chair, stretched and fell asleep.
One day Sophie asked me to make her a green little hood and red booties.She wanted to look like her friend, a little gnome, she travelled with.Sophie - 14 inches Waldorf dollSophie - my little Waldorf dollStorks' nest with a little stork inside.Here the little stork is a bit disturbed... Maybe I came too nearer... I'm withdrawing in a hurry.A picturesque landscape with cows grazing on the meadow by the pond.
Anja in the playgroundAnja. A bit tired but very happyOld Town Gardens in WrocławOld Town Gardens in WrocławEntrance to Old Town Gardens in WrocławEnchanted Anja and Little Red Riding Hood

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...