Monday 8 July 2013

13. It's high time I introduced Anja


ANJA * Waldorf doll * companion doll * child-doll 

Anja is my next doll I have made myself. She is 36 cm (14,5 inches) tall. 
In the story below I described one of our last walks we had together. 
Anja is a lively, nice girl-doll. She is ready to meet her new Mom. 
She is waiting impatiently to get to know her new family and start with 
them a new adventure in her life. 

What is Anja like? Just listen!
It was hot late afternoon, when Anja ran out towards a meadow near our house.
I followed her without delay. She ran fast to the place we went to yesterday. 
She was a bit tired, I think, because she sat on the soft grass the moment she reached this place. 
I sat by her, and for a while we enjoyed watching the grass and flowers surrounding us... 
On the right there was a group of white wild flowers. They were the colour of Anja's hair.





 And then Anja asked me:
You know,  I wonder what my new Mom will be like.
I am sure, she'll be your best friend, I answered and added:
You will play, tell stories, laugh. You will be together. 





  Oh, how nice, Anja was delighted. 
She started making faces and hopping, she was so happy.  
When her hat fell down, she didn' t want to let me put it on 
laughing "No, no, it doesn't matter."

 



In the end the hat found its way to Anja's head, 
while Anja was still in a very good mood. 
She began climbing the twigg because she noticed a liitle snail on it. Yet it was difficult for her to reach the top of the twig, 
so I lifted her up, and she could see the snail from near. 
Nice house he has... she announced.

The evening was approaching... 
I took another pic of Anja and we went back home. 
 She has to get enough sleep because we are going down to town tomorrow. 
We are inviting you to visit us and follow Anja's adventures. 

 


                                                      
My best wishes to you. 

Till then.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...